Walk30 page views

Thursday 1 December 2011

Day 1 (and 31) walk30 for December begins!

I am getting ready for my art studio show and sale this week end and it's all about the art today!
Day 1 ( and / or day 31 if you are finished November and moving on ) I was getting ready all day today and tomorrow will be the same ... I even missed our Walk On Strong workshop this evening but left it in the confident and capable hands of one David Lewis.  I had to get my walk30 in of course ... so I booted around the neighbourhood.   SO I finished a painting tonight that I have been working on for a long time ... I have been looking at it and contemplating what to do with it .. here is the possibly finished painting. I am not a 100% sure.

The rocky mountains ... I am a Calgary girl through and through!
 Well, if you are in Kitchener tomorrow  ... please come to my studio and have a look and a chat ... I would love to show you what I am up to.
If you need more info or would like to comment just email at walkonstrong@gmail.com
...and make sure you Walk On Strong,
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment