Walk30 page views

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Day 28 Indoor walk30?

         Sometimes it isn't a bad idea to follow ... especially on a walk30! down by the Grand River!
Day 28 an energetic indoor walk30
Today was a lazy day ... something about this week is making me feel as if I am on holiday which is actually a good feeling!
I decided to get my yoga mat out and throw in a video ... I have quite a collection of fitness equipment and videos that have been gathering dust in our home for the past while.  My first excuse for not getting at the strength training and flexibility routines like yoga might be that I have been so dedicated to my walk30 challenge but I am thinking that it is time to add some variety to my routine. 
After a short yoga session I got out my hula hoop and I even did a little hip hop abs. Talk about variety.
As I was looking through my fitness library I found a DVD for walking at home ... it got me thinking that it is always a good idea to have some kind of alternative to my outdoor walk just in case of emergency.  I popped it in and started walking and 30 minutes later I had worked up quite a sweat!
I  really believe that the best walk is out the door but if for some reason you can't get out there ... you can always walk30 around the house ... it's better than sitting on the couch!
Walk on Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment