Walk30 page views

Saturday 3 December 2011

Day 3 Two walks equal one walk30

A memorable walk down the Bruce Trail with my friend Elaine and Garrity ... a wonderful guide dog (close to Owen Sound) at Thanksgiving this year.

Day 3 (or day 33) What a great day ... I got to hang out in my studio all day and talk about art ... thank you to all who were able to make it.  It is getting closer to Christmas and it isn't easy to fit in anything on the weekends.  If anyone would like to come and see what I have on display I will leave the show intact for a few weeks.  Just let me know and drop by.
Before I started this morning I went for a little walk around the block for about 16 minutes ... and we just got in the door and it is 11:30 p.m.!   Breaking up your walk on day that is particularly busy is a great way to get your walk30 in. 
Tomorrow is an other day and little less hectic. Take care and walk on strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment