Walk30 page views

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 6 Almost missed my walk30

Beautiful snow laden trees this morning!
Day 6 (or day 36) Almost missed my walk30 ... but not quite ... it was a really busy day ... getting ready for a dance workshop tomorrow that I am teaching ... my son's birthday ... things to pick up ... shopping to do ... sound familiar. Oh we are all so busy running around in ever decreasing circles ... especially in December.   I walked down the street to Gramas Gluten Free store on the corner to get some wonderful cup cakes for the birthday celebration and made a point og going the long way there and back ... 18 minutes!  We were busy until almost 10 p.m. and I had 12 minutes to make up and I had to pick up some CDs ... so I did my last 12 minutes walking very quickly around Kmart ( it is a big store) after I found what I was looking for.  .... and YES I had some odd looks once again ... oh well that's okay ... I made my walk30 happen!!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Crazy there's hardly any snow left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get out first thing in the morning to get the frosty pictures ... because it melts fast!

    ReplyDelete