Walk30 page views

Friday 9 December 2011

Day 9 ... the rules of walking30 in the mall

One of the best things about walking30 at the mall ... vanilla latte at Second Cup

Day 9    Let's face it ... it's Christmas time and it isn't always easy to get your walk30 in when there is so much to do.  I had some shopping to do so I dropped into the Cambridge mall and as I entered the mall I thought that it could be a great opportunity to do my Walk30.   So I set my stop watch ( I have one on my pedometer) and off I went.  I have to say that you can get away with power walking at the mall because it is huge and you don't see the same people over and over again because it takes about 10 minutes to go all the way around the perimeter once!
While you are walking you can check out all of the places you want to go back to and shop ... the perfect walk30!
Hope you had a great walk30 today ... Walk on Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment