Walk30 page views

Friday 2 December 2011

Day2 Walk30 for December!

This is the Inner Magic Studio!
Day 2 Walk30 (or day32) It was a very busy day getting ready for the Art Show at the Inner Magic Studio and all the while in the back of my mind I was thinking about getting out for my walk30.  A funny thing happened as the day wore on and I hadn't walked and there were always more things to do ... I just relaxed and thought that after all was said and done I would have a late night relaxing walk ... and that is what happened.  After everyone left Dave and I walked30 and talked about the busy day we had. What a good feeling to know that you will find the time to just walk out the door and enjoy a walk ... hope you all had a great walk30 today!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment