Walk30 page views

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 11 Walk 30 and Dance80

Chance to Dance

Day 11 Walk 30 and Dance80
Today I was excited and busy getting ready for the dance class that I lead here in Kitchener.  I have been teaching A Chance To Dance for a few years now and the class was on hold during the fall so today was the first class in six months.  This afternoon I was fussing over details and making sure that I had everything packed to go ... a long checklist.  So I decided to calm down on a walk30 and that did the trick.  Walking just gives me space, time and a chance to reflect,
The class was AWESOME and it is so good to be back on the dance floor ... another great stress buster.
If anyone is interested you can check out info about the class at www.walkonstrong.com and just hit the Chance to Dance link on the menu at the top of the home page.
Elaine was asking if I had any advice about walking with a cold.  Actually it's a good thing to get out there when you have a cold as long as you don't have any flu symptoms or a fever.  Exercise is never a good idea if you are really feverish.  If you do go out there be sure to have lots of layers and something around your neck ... sometimes the fresh air will really help clear your sinuses.  Hope your feeling better soon.
If you love art and the country around Owen Sound Ontario .... you have to check out Elaine's blog You will be glad you did!
Hope your walk30's rocked!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment