Walk30 page views

Monday 23 January 2012

Day 23 Minds in Motion K W Walking Classic

Walking back from a great breakfast on a Saturday morning

Day 23 Minds in Motion K W Walking Classic
I am not sure that everyone knows this but I am the Co-chair and one of the founders of the K W Walking Classic.  Today was one of our Central Committee Meetings and there is a lot to think about in preparing for meeting with this committee of dynamic individuals.  It is a great group and the race is a true reflection of the talented and passionate people who give of their time to put this race on the map each year. We have the only race that is strictly for walkers that has all the bling of a first rate running race and we do it all to raise funds to support individuals who are recovering from mental illness.    Check it out at www.kwwalkingclassic.com

Today my only concern was to find the time to get out and walk30.  Fortunately one of the members of my walking group lives around the corner from me and called to see if I would walk30 with her. 
First we walked Annie around the block and then we continued on to complete our 30 minute trek!!
Thank goodness for walk30 friends ... thanks Cynthia!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. It was so muddy today that I did my 3 miles at the rec centre!

    ReplyDelete