Walk30 page views

Friday 27 January 2012

Day 27 Walking in the neighborhood

Day 27 Walking in the neighbourhood
My daughter Sarah is visiting from Northern Ontario this weekend! I will get her out for a walk30 tomorrow


Some days it is just easier to just walk out the door in the neighbourhood ... fortunately we have a few destinations close to us that are well worth the walk ... one of them is Carousel Clothing Store
one of Kitchener's finest consignment shops! They are having a BOGO sale this weekend so I decided that the perfect walk30 would be out to shop and back home again and .... I was right ... I got a new (to me) walking coat. 
If you have some time this weekend for browsing in a great store you will find some amazing bargains to be had.
72 Saint Leger Street  Kitchener, ON N2H 6R4
Hope you had a great walk30!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment