Walk30 page views

Friday 10 February 2012

Day 10 Getting ready for the Total Woman

Our booth ...almost done
Awesome gift basket

Day 10 Getting ready for the Total Woman
Today was a lot of preparation, picking up and sorting things out to get ready to put our display together for the Total Woman Show this weekend at Bingemans Conference Center in Kitchener. The show opens at 10 a.m. and goes until 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
This is the 10th year for this show and it just gets better every year.  This is our first year to feature our race at the show and we are looking forward to getting the word out!
Here I am with the finished booth ( a little blurry) ... all red, white and black ... our race colors!
The other photo is of our amazing give away draw prize ... if you get a chance be sure to head over to The Total Woman Show and put your name in for this awesome collection of fitness gear, pampering products and gorgeous red leather bag donated by Carousel Clothing on St. Ledger Street in Kitchener. This prize also comes with a race shirt and free registration!
WOW!
I was kind of tired when I got home but I headed out the door right away to do my walk30 and I got my neighbor Cynthia to keep me company ... bonus!
Come and visit us this weekend at the T.W. Show!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment