Walk30 page views

Monday 26 March 2012

Day 26 Thirty Minutes of walking a day helps prevent diabetes

On a walk in the city of Florence Italy ... for real!

 Day 26 Thirty Minutes of walking a day helps prevent diabetes
I was reading the REAL AGE newsletter today and there was an article that caught my eye:
Be sure to check out the whole article
 Well the third benefit was right up my alley and a great thing to remember when you are feeling a little bit reluctant around getting out the door to do your walk30!
From Real Age ...
So we can cut our chances of developing type 2 diabetes by simply taking on a walk30 challenge. Join me on April first for the next 30 minutes for 30 days challenge.
Today I waited until 10 p.m. to do my walk30 ... Dave and I did a fast walk around the neighborhood and it felt great!!
Be sure to check out the real age article by Dr. Oz and Dr.R at the link above ... we need all the encouragement we can get to head out the door!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment