Walk30 page views

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 6 Walk30 is growing

Just heading out on a Tuesday night

Day 6 Walk30 is growing
I just found out that one of our Minds in Motion committee members has accepted the walk30 Challenge for March and not only that she has decided to blog everyday to keep herself on track!
Wow that is amazing ... I thought that I was the only one that was willing to get on the computer everyday and write about my walk30.  Another follower Elaine in Owen Sound also blogged in December and did a photo a day to add to her blog ... so we are now adding Liz at:  http://elizsimpson3555.wordpress.com.  Please keep an eye on this blog ... I know it will inspire!

Dave and I were out tonight with the Walk On Strong group for a 5K walk around the Minds in Motion route ... it went fast and was a great walk30 plus.
Hope you had a great walk30!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment