Walk30 page views

Monday 30 April 2012

Day 30 May walk30 begins tomorrow

Please come and join us for a walk ...Waterloo Public Square every Tuesday and Saturday morning

Day 30 May walk30 begins tomorrow
If you want to get out there ... please join me for the walk30 Challenge for May. Start tomorrow May 1 and just get out the door ... just keep on walking until you have 30 minutes under your belt and then see if you can do the same thing the next day ... you will feel better for it! Guaranteed!
Today was a super busy day and I was feeling my scratchy throat and runny nose at the end of it all.  Dave and I watched a little TV and then I started talking about getting out there ... IN THE RAIN ... for my walk30.  Dave said "your not feeling well   ... you could miss your walk".  After 6 moths of walking30 every day I don't think a cold is going to stop me from getting out there.  To my surprise it just felt good to be walking in the rain and the walk30 just rolled along.
Please come and join me for the May Walk30 Challenge  ... it's worth it!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment