Walk30 page views

Friday 6 April 2012

Day 6 Walking30 in Toronto


Day 6 Walking30 in TorontoDay
Just a quick blog entry today because I am using a different computer and you know what that is like ... ahhhhh!
I had an amazing day of walking with my artist friend Elaine ... we walked all day in and around Toronto ... I MEAN ALL DAY!  Elaine is an avid walk30ite ( if there is such a thing) and was keen to tour around looking for the Distillery District ... it took us a while and we had to ask directions but we found it and it was worth the search!  Artist's heaven!  I have tons of pictures  which I will share tomorrow after I find a coffee shop with an internet connection. Tomorrow it will be the AGO and more art for us to aspire to.  Until then ... Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment