Walk30 page views

Friday 15 June 2012

Day 16 The day someone walked over Niagara Falls

Grand River Walk30!

Day 16 The day someone walked over Niagara Falls


Today started with my weight watchers meeting ... I did a little talk about adding a little more muscle to your walk and I got to share some of my walking tips with the wonderful people who were at the meeting this morning.  I can't tell you how great it was to hear that there are others who are walking30 with me and feeling the benefit!  Thank you for the great feedback.
If anyone has a story or a comment about the difference getting out there every day is making in your life please leave a comment or just email me at walkonstron@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you.
Our walk today was through the woods along the Grand River ... it was shady and cool and our dog Annie loved it.
The day ended with a trip to Stratford and a wonderful play ... The Matchmaker ... it was one of the best plays that we have seen there and we have been going for many years.
When we got home we watched the video of Nik Wallenda walking across Niagara Falls ... talk about a walk30!!  Actually it took him a little over 25 minutes but I think that we will give him a break ... all considered. WOW!
Time for bed ... the end of an inspiring day ... Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment