Walk30 page views

Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 3 Weight Watchers WALK-!T Challenge today



 Congratulations to all who came out to the Weight Watchers WALK-!T Challenge this morning

Day 3 Weight Watchers WALK-!T Challenge today

So up early again today and off to the Running Room for the 5K Weight Watchers event!  

There were lots of keen walkers out this morning to enjoy the weather.  It was a little cooler but the perfect temperature for a fitness walk30 ( or so). The sky was stormy but the rain held off and I was very impressed with the numbers considering that it definitely looked like there might be rain this morning. We headed in to Waterloo Park for the start and did two - 2 and a half Kilometer loops of the park.

It was 32 years ago that I first became a Weight Watchers member  and I got to my goal weight became a lifetime member within a year.   Ever since then I get back there when my weight is heading up and my waist is getting bigger.  It is a great way to keep on top of a healthy eating plan and stay accountable.  
Sometimes it gets overwhelming when we are making an attempt to stay on track ... it's good to know your not the only one and that there is help along the way.
A huge thank you to the Running Room and the Weight Watchers for providing this free venue for an awesome walk!!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment