Walk30 page views

Friday 27 July 2012

Day 27 August Walk30 Challenge is coming!

Come and join me ...Walk30 Challenge!

Day 27 August Walk30 Challenge is coming!


I just realized that the end of the month is near.  I think that it is a good thing to be so involved in life that you actually forget what day it is .... unless you have an important appointment.

The end of July means that we are starting the August Walk30 Challenge in a few days!   Please come and join me once again in an effort to walk 30 minutes a day every single day for 30 days.  A whole month of walking will help you to feel the changes in your body, your energy, your mood and your mind.  It really will make a difference ... but please don't take my word for it ... take the Challenge up and join me every day toward a healthier future.
If you are living in the KW area you can come walking with us tomorrow ... meet us at Waterloo Public Square at 8 a.m. for a longer walk (couple of hours) or at 9 a.m. for shorter walk ( an hour) and finally to the Seven Shores cafe for a great cup of coffee and breakfast.
No matter where you live you can join me for the Walk30 Challenge ... give it a whirl and you will be glad you did.
Walk On Strong!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys!

    OK I'm in for August :) If I understand correctly the challenge is to walk at least 30 minutes every day in the month of August - is that correct? I'll see how many of my Guelph group will join me :)

    Thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete