Walk30 page views

Monday 9 July 2012

Day 9 Walking 30 minutes a day gets easier

Getting out the door ... that's the hard part

Day 9 Walking 30 minutes a day gets easier


I wasn't sure what to write about today ... just sitting here thinking that it was a fairly ordinary day.
 It was cooler, clear and sunny ... a beautiful day!  We had lots to do and didn't get nearly all of it done.  We visited Dave's Mom and got some big smiles from her ... which was wonderful.  At the end of the day we made it out the door to walk and it was just as easy as that.  It's funny how you eventually become so used to doing something that it just happens.  That isn't the case every day ... there are still days when it seems to be very late at night and I have to push myself out the door ... mostly because I blog about my walk30s and that really helps motivate me.
I am just saying that it does get easier ... a day at a time ... a step at a time ... just sayin'.
Hope you had an easy walk30 today.
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment