Walk30 page views

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 7 Climb30?


So this is the ranger tower that I was talking about yesterday ... and I climbed it .. .twice!
...and this is the view from the top ... taken today.

 Day 7 Climb30?

 I yesterday's walk30 over to the ranger tower at the visitor center at the end/beginning of the Bruce Trail.   I was excited about taking a picture from the top of the tower but as I was walking over to the park from my internet cafe ...  I realized that my phone had just died and I wouldn't be able to take a picture for the blog today.  You would have been proud of me because I went anyway and when I got to the top I even took a picture for a couple who were also celebrating their accomplishment ... but no picture for Sue.

Today I decided to climb the tower again so I dragged my son along for the climb ... he wasn't as excited about it as I was.

I made it up ... twice and took these pictures to prove it!  It is a beautiful day for a walk30 and more.

 Change up your walk30 one of these days ... it's a lot of fun.

Walk On Strong!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment