Walk30 page views

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day 26 The October Walk30 Challenge awaits

Time to renew your commitment to yourself ... Walk30!


Day 26 The October Walk30 Challenge awaits

The race day has past and the push toward the goal race may be gone ... but the need to keep fit and healthy doesn't ever go away.  How will you keep on going? It seems to me that the walk30 Challenge is just what is needed to keep those feet heading out the door.

On Monday you could be starting the Walk30 Challenge for October 2012!  For me it will be the beginning of month number 12 of my walk30 Challenges.  YES ... I will have been walking 30 minutes a day for a whole year when I am finished my October walk30 Challenge.  November 2011 was the beginning of my monthly commitment to a daily walk for 30 minutes ... that's right every day I get out there ... rain or shine ... wind or snow.  One month at a time one after another is the path to feeling better.

I am inviting you to join me in this October Walk30 Challenge and it could be the thing that helps to create a walking goal ... who knows. It is not a simple thing to take on challenge and walk with it but if you just take it a day at a time it could very well make big changes in your life.

Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment