Walk30 page views

Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 28 Walk 30 keeps me committed to fitness

Walking Annie near Millar Lake Ontario

Day 28 Walk 30 keeps me committed to fitness

Another day and a little bit closer to a whole year of walking30.  I must admit that getting out today was a little more challenging because the wind was cold and the rain was wet.  It seems that the fall has truly taken hold and it is making the walking habit just a little more of a commitment. Right now I am working at my computer and I can hear the rain outside the window.  The is a hurricane brewing up the eastern coast so we are in for some of the residual weather effect over the next few days.  One way or another I will get my walk30 in because the big New Year Celebration happens on Halloween! On October 31st I will have finished a year of walk30's YIPEE!!
Walk On Strong!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment