Walk30 page views

Friday 10 January 2014

Day 10 More snow but the weather is better for walking30

Saturday Walk On Strong walks keep us all moving
Day 10 and still shoveling
I was listening to someone talking about the weather we are experiencing right now and he was saying that from Monday to Saturday there will be almost a 30 degree rise in the temperature.  We are going from not being able to walk on Tuesday because of the windchill to possibly walking in the rain tomorrow in plus 5 degree C weather. Wow!

All I can say is that the constant through all of this is that I have been walking30 every day ... cold or colder ... indoors or outdoors ... I am determined to just keep on walking for 30 minutes every day.   I guess the bottom line is that we can't let anything stand in the way of our living the life we want to live the way we want to live it.
It snowed again last night so I got to get some extra steps up and down the sidewalk as I shoveled the snow that will be gone tomorrow ... oh well ... another day and more weather.

I hope you had a great walk30 ... Walk on Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment