Walk30 page views

Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 23, 24 and 25 Calgary Walk30

Lots of wildlife in Calgary!

Luggage Moose
Days 23, 24, 25 in Calgary, my home town, and visiting with my family.  I haven't been in my old routine that has served me well this month for blogging daily but that seems to just be the way it is when you are traveling.

The good news is that I have been getting out (or indoors) walk30 every day.  The hardest day was the day I left for the west on the 23rd ... I was busy all day packing and finishing up some of the work that couldn't wait and so walking wasn't an option.  SO when I arrived in Calgary I started walking around the airport instead of standing waiting for my luggage. When I finished my walk ... my luggage was going around and around, no one was there and I just picked it up and left! I highly recommend this technique!
I had a great early morning walk on Friday and got a chance to take some great sunrise pictures. 

Then yesterday I was at the Vocal Motion Chorus practice and coaching with my sisters and Mom and we stood and sang for 6 hours!! The only time we sat down was for lunch and back to the singing.  It was so much fun singing with the chorus!
Howdy!

Traveling can be a time when getting in your daily walk can be a challenge ... just take every opportunity to walk a little and it won't take long to add up to 30 minutes... routine is what walking30 is all about and you are usually way out of your normal routine when you are away from home!
Take care and 
Walk on Strong.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment