Walk30 page views

Thursday 30 January 2014

Day 29 and 30 Transitioning home again!

 
This is my walk30 friend Elaine in Owen Sound! Look at those drifts!


This is the same building from the front ... the amazing little church.

Day 29 and today Day 30 ... I ended up walking on the treadmill at my sister's yesterday! After a variety of great walks in Calgary a treadmill did seem like a let down ... but the walk needed to be done and it was a windy, chilly day in Calgary yesterday.

Today I was on my way home so it was a challenge to get many steps in ... I spent a long time sitting on a WestJet flight headed East! When I got home it was cold ... but not too cold so Annie and I got out for a welcome home walk! Awesome!

I hope you had a great walk30 today where ever you are.

Walk On Strong!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment