Walk30 page views

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 4 Walking30 on a busy day!



Day 4 was a very busy day ... 2 meetings ... both great but there was very little time to walk. As soon as I got home from meeting number two I headed out the door for my 30 minutes. Lucky for me the weather has warmed up a little and it was beautiful night. 
 
A memorable night time walk30!

There are times that I am so intent on just getting in my time that I forget to slow down a little and just appreciate the world around me. Tonight my dog Annie and I headed down a path through some woods nearby and it was just amazing how magical it was with the snow piled high around us and the the trees towering over head.  It was hard to believe that we were really in the city.

I hope everyone got out there today ...

Walk On Strong!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment