Walk30 page views

Tuesday 27 January 2015

How to Know How Many Layers to Wear in Winter!

Some individuals are always dressed for the weather!





         Day 9   Minds In Motion Initiative 
              30 Day Walk30 Challenge
 

More Cold Weather Walk30 advice...
 

 When the temperature dips down it is more difficult to know exactly what is needed to stay warm but not to be over dressed. I usually just walk outside and if I am warm on my doorstep then it is possible that I am over dressed for an energetic walk. If I am feeling the cold a little bit ... I am probably dressed for the weather that day. Unfortunately once we get used to the weather and think we have it figured out ... it usually changes ... that is the walk30 life for you!
                                                                            

Let us know about your walk30 ... take a picture, post on FaceBook, blog or tweet about it …#walk30withmimi
Walk with us in support of mental health on May 10th in the MIMI K W Walking Classic for more information and registration at www.mimiwalks.com


Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment